As featured in Brides Magazine - March 2011 issue! Bring some magic to your wedding.

As featured in Brides Magazine, March 2011 issue! Bring some magic to your wedding with candles and lights!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

As seen in Brides Magazine!

I am very excited to announce a feature in Brides Magazine, March 2011 issue. I was very happy with the presentation and Brides Magazine was lovely to work with. Here are the images from the magazine:



As excited as I am about something so fantastic (I really am!), I can't  get ahead of myself. This may bring a lot of business, and it may not. So I took my very excited little  self to the library and got some books to read about business and how to build a successful one. Well, I am so excited about my business and what may happen in the future that I read the entire book last night! Honestly, it was only a few hundred pages filled with a lot of pictures but still a small achievement. The entire thing was a collection of information about successful small businesses ran by women. Boy, was it inspirational! The main concept I got from it was that no matter what don't give up. You may have to change concepts, ideas, time lines and a number of other things but if you put your time and energy full force into the business, it will be successful. So, I got up at 5:30 this morning to get it put into action. I am ready to go and happy to be here.

Cheers!
Lorrin

No comments:

Post a Comment