As featured in Brides Magazine - March 2011 issue! Bring some magic to your wedding.

As featured in Brides Magazine, March 2011 issue! Bring some magic to your wedding with candles and lights!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Is it normal to feel this tired?

So we had a really great weekend here in Tampa. The weather was phenomenal! A little windy, especially when you have a large tent holding a significant amount of glass objects, but everything held up and all went well. I bring my two boys, 5 and 3 to the market every Saturday. It is really nice since they have a couple of little boys they enjoy playing with while there. It definitely isn't easy by myself but we manage. Although this Saturday was a particularly bad day for them, they just couldn't deal with whatever stresses were filling their little heads  (perhaps being hungry and getting up at 6am for the 6th day this week!). It was rough most of the day but they felt better after eating a full bagel with cream cheese, a full sandwich, cookies, jello and a bottle of water. I'm not sure what we are going to do when they are teenagers!

We actually had Sunday off with no markets so I took the opportunity to attempt to clean our house, which usually consists of me trying to rearrange the teacups to another room or location. I was fairly successful and moved them around to make some more "wrestling" space. It was good.  After our failed attempt at naps we headed over to Grandma's house for a get together. It was nice but we were all pretty tired.

After putting the kids to bed I checked email. I received a kind email from a friend who very nicely reminded me I forgot to prepare the wedding book for her Mother in law from February. Whoops! Well, I started working on it and now I remember why it was taking so long. I really need to work on taking less photos. Oh well, I told her I would get it done this week and I promise I will, I mean the money was spent soon after she gave it to me so I just have to suck it up and get it done. Too bad I'm so easily distracted, life would be so much easier if I were organized, and maybe being neat and tidy wouldn't hurt!

Well, here's to another Mad day tomorrow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment