As featured in Brides Magazine - March 2011 issue! Bring some magic to your wedding.

As featured in Brides Magazine, March 2011 issue! Bring some magic to your wedding with candles and lights!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Somehow I'll get it all done!

So I was able to get more done yesterday due to a sick kid and not going to market - yay for staying home, boo for the throwing up feverish sick kid! Alas, I still have so much to do. I have promised the boys pancakes for breakfast and then yard sales and off to the Discovery store to buy an insanely expensive toy (with their own money). Hopefully they will find something at the yard sales before we get there. Because, buying something that costs that much just about makes my heart stop.

After we get home I have about 10 more items to post, new items to make (some awesome record bowls) and actually care for my crazy boys.

So, I'll take another cup of coffee and maybe some cocaine (just kidding) to get me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment