As featured in Brides Magazine - March 2011 issue! Bring some magic to your wedding.

As featured in Brides Magazine, March 2011 issue! Bring some magic to your wedding with candles and lights!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fiesta Ware Chandelier

Today I will be working on some Fiesta Ware cups and saucers for a Chandelier. This was a special order from a friend and has been the hardest thing so far. I have broken two cups and nearly mauled a saucer. I was so dissapointed I had to stop drilling them for a couple of months to gather my sanity. So, today is apprarently the day I regain control of my mind. Let's hope it works out for the best!

I will also be working on some plates with three holes to be hung which will go in my shop. This is in preparation for an upcoming article which will be coming out next month. Hopefully I can finish a really good amount of these prior to the article's release. I can't wait to reveal the article!!!

Have a prosperous and productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment